Pages

Tuesday, October 23, 2018

Me and my sis went to Dallas Fan Days!

Last week, my sister mentions that she'd like to go to a comic convention, since she's never been. She's a big fan of the Marvel movies, but has never been into comics, so she was curious.
Well, that's all Big Bro' needed to hear!

So we met up at the Irving Convention Center Friday for Dallas Fan Days. It's one of the larger ones her in north Texas. We had a great time, so I thought I'd share some pictures.

Here's me on the red carpet! The first thing I bought was a copy of Lady Mechanika vol. 1. I'm half way through it and it's great! Joe Benitez has madd skillz!
This is the first guy I see as I walk in. I want no part of that bionic arm! 

I got a close-up look at Goku transforming to Super Saiyen O.P. 
Now this was even more interesting to me than the statues. They had a compressed history of the Dragon Ball series on the wall. This part chronicles Saiyan Arrival Arc through the Boo Saga.




I thought they were just too cute! 
Here's an awesome Miles Moralles Spider-Man! I don't know who his daughter was dressed as. If anybody knows, holla at me in the comments.



When I was a kid, Ultra Man was my joint! Anybody who could grow 100 ft tall and fight kaiju was my kinda guy!
My sister loves Kevin Sorbo from his Hercules days, but we missed most of his panel. But, laying eyes on him was still great. We also saw Tommy: the White Ranger. My sister remembers him as Tommy the Green Ranger, but we'll have to agree to disagree on that one.

So that was my sister's first comic-con! We had a-lot of fun, so this might not be her last.

No comments:

Post a Comment