Pages

Monday, November 5, 2018

Shout out to Mosquito Steve

I’d like to give a huge shout-out to Mosquito Steve! In return for a little advice, he sent me some prime samples of his product.


For those unfamiliar, Mosquito Steve makes the most effective mosquito repellant on the market. And, it’s non-toxic! So you don’t have to worry about killing off all your wildlife, or yourself.

Apparently, instead of toxins, Mosquito Steve uses a solution based on essential oils that irritates the mosquito’s antennae, sending them flying! And, it’s easy on pollinators, too. That’s amazing to me.

I’m glad I met Mosquitoes Steve when I did. Mosquito season should be over, but it still warm in the Texas fall. I saw some pretty big mosquitoes just the other day , but they wanted none of me. I got mosquito Steve thanks for that period so everybody go on over to mosquitosteve.com and give him a holler. Tell him Corance sent you.

BTW: When you spray on the repellant, don’t rub it in. It reduces the effectiveness by 50%! I had no idea until Mosquito Steve told me, himself. Thanks, Mosquito Steve!

No comments:

Post a Comment